- When creating a demo account, the supported country list now matches the Laserfiche Order Management System's country list.
- Increased the table limit per data source from 3500 to 10000. (422954)
May 4, 2023
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a connection error when inserting data into a lookup table from a workflow run rule activity. (421914)
- The email activity no longer marks addresses as invalid when a token contains multiple valid addresses. (422505)
- Users can now access My Account settings by clicking their user name in the upper right corner of the web client. (418144)
- When copying a link to a document in the web client, the user's account ID will be included in the URL, so that the user who receives the URL does not need to manually input the account ID. (418154)
- Resolved an issue that could result in an incorrect "There are no matching multi-value field groups for the selected entries" error when selecting multiple documents with the same template and multiple multi-value field groups. (423174)
- The email format option and custom field format options now correctly display the currently-selected value. (346612, 390060)
- Resolved an issue that could cause rearranging toolbar buttons to order the buttons incorrectly. (420117)
- In some cases, the document viewer could become unresponsive when a multi-value field exceeds 1000 values. This issue has been resolved. (420716)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent field values for fields present in two templates from being retained when switching between the templates. (417790)
- In some cases, currency fields would display incorrectly when the browser language is set to Spanish. This issue has been resolved. (421401)
- Resolved an issue that could cause users to be unexpectedly signed out. (421444)
- Field searches where a specified field does not equal (<>) a specific string will now exclude documents where the field is empty. (421019)
- In some cases, if a field is applied to a document independently from a template, and then a template is applied to that document that contains the same field as part of a set of dynamic fields, the field values would not load correctly. This issue has been resolved. (380921)
- In some cases, documents with dynamic fields would become inappropriately locked when being viewed by a user who does not have modify rights to the field. (419593)
- The total document size and electronic file columns in the folder browser now display sizes as KB, MB, or GB, depending on size, instead of as bytes. (418143)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent searches involving double quotes from being processed properly as phrase searches when performed from the Welcome page. (419173)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent some PDFs from displaying correctly. (408064)
April 24, 2023
- A temporary limit of 3500 tables per data source has been added to control performance. No existing data sources should be affected. (422532)
- Tokens containing multiple email addresses are now handled correctly when using the send email activity. (422505)
- Updated the PDF generator to prevent save to repository task failures. (421439)
- Limits have been added to prevent extremely large data extractions when exporting reports from the monitor page. See the Service Limits page for additional information. (422982)
April 13, 2023
- Laserfiche bots now support Chrome 111.9.5563.65. (421690)
- On importing a process, form tables and collections now receive different IDs. (418093, 418076)
- Fixed an issue when importing a process that contains an email display name. (419039)
- Resolved an issue that could cause searches to be performed as fuzzy searches even when the fuzzy search option was disabled. (418049)
- In some cases, importing a briefcase with multivalue fields could result in conflicting field values being lost. This issue has been resolved. (418132)
- The ZIP file created when a folder is shared via direct share is now correctly named. (415810)
- In some cases, when renaming an entry multiple times, the entry will display a previous name. This issue has been resolved. (404126)
- Improved responsiveness when using a screenreader. (173179)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the currency field format from displaying properly when the field is part of a multi-value field group. (190821)
- In some cases, users were unable to download media files when using mobile devices with the Chrome browser. This issue has been resolved. (244535)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent custom column widths in the search results from being retained. (417606)
- In some cases, folders with very large numbers of subfolders would not load or would load slowly. This issue has been resolved. (414632)
- When opening the last page of search results, if only one document was on the page that document would sometimes automatically be opened. This issue has been resolved. (415568)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent searches created in the public portal designer from being saved. (409975)
- Tokens in watermark headers and footers now display correctly in public portal. (410638)
- Resolved an issue that could caused within searches to display "undefined" instead of the correct context hits. (410837)
- Files that do not have a file extension can now be downloaded. (405148)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent public portal pages ending in ElectronicFile.aspx from loading correctly on the first attempt. (408694)
- When an external column in a dynamic field is assocciated with a list field in Laserfiche, the search dropdown would not always populate correctly. This issue has been resolved. (410723)
April 3, 2023
- Importing a landscape legal-sized PDF as a capture profile sample document no longer crops part of the document. (404400)
- Zones named the same name, with different casing, will now be considered invalid. Zones must have unique names. (413524)
March 25, 2023
- Viewing a document with dynamic fields could sometimes result in the document being automatically locked. This issue is now resolved. (419593)
March 23, 2023
- Corrected a problem where a network issue could prevent a workflow from starting a business process. (417574, 417865)
March 22, 2023
- Resolved a potential display issue where the Access Rights dialog may not display inherited rights from the root folder for repositories with a configured repository display name. (419074)
- When sharing content via email in EML format, the generated email message body no longer includes unnecessary visible HTML elements. (414172)
- The Shared quick access view now correctly displays a shared folder's name. (415810)
- Laserfiche could display an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error when modifying older custom tabs. This issue is now resolved. (416493)
- The Annotations tab no longer displays a "Specified page does not exist" error message when viewing a previous version of a document containing deleted pages that had annotations. (405653)
March 21, 2023
Process Automation Data Management
- Fixed an issue that counted empty rows when providing a row count for lookup tables. If a lookup table row count in the details pane does not match the number of data rows displayed in the table, perform an update to the table that inserts, deletes, or replaces a row in the table to correct. For instance, download the lookup table, then select the update button, and use the file you just downloaded. (418811)
March 15, 2023
- The process designer has been updated for ease of maintainability, and users may notice some of the following interface changes and improvements:
- Interface elements like check boxes and radio buttons were updated to more closely match the style of other elements.
- The Timer Catch Event properties pane layout was revised for better useability.
- An updated date picker control was introduced.
- The rich text box control has been updated.
- Accessibility has been enhanced by increasing the color contrast.
March 9, 2023
- A new dialog in Capture Profiles that automatically updates your sample documents to have more accurate text (by using our improved OCR engine) is now available to all accounts. This feature was previously available as an early preview.
- Fixed an issue where Laserfiche could not redirect you to the appropriate business process when using the Open selected business process option when viewing the properties of an Invoke Business Process activity. (416649)
March 6, 2023
- Fixed an issue where Capture Profile sample documents would fail to be created for Process Developers unless they also had Process Administrator Account Control System rights. (414381)
- You no longer receive a generic "Import failed" error message when using the drag-and-drop method to import a file into Laserfiche. (416526)
March 3, 2023
- Fixed an issue where a missing MIME attribute caused a cascading failure from a capture profile into workflows. (416666)
Process Automation Platform
- Groups with the same name as a user no longer appear to be available when creating a process automation team. (412506)
- Loading the drop-down list for field conditions no longer gets stuck when using "is in" conditions for starting events. (415270)
- Running a Read barcode activity on a document without a barcode no longer returns an error. (411499)
- Uploading a sample document without text in the capture profile designer no longer returns an error. (413471)
- Improved performance to prevent sporadic occurrences of slow Save to Repository task completions. (415330, 414985)
- Form Designer:
- Fixed an issue that allowed the browser language setting to over-ride account settings for currency/number formatting. (379385)
- Previously uploaded SVG logo images are now properly rendered when forms are saved. However, SVG images are no longer a supported file type for logos in new forms, and can not be uploaded. (409860)
- Hidden columns in a table no longer affect the size of adjacent columns. (410876)
- Invalid data is no longer able to cause a form to become unresponsive.(411500, 412573)
- Creating a copy of a form, editing, and then saving no longer results in the form name reverting to the original name. (415502)
- Nesting tables or collections within a collection is no longer allowed. (415535, 415548)
- Fixed the use of the RIGHT/LEFT formulas with string fields containing numbers as input parameters. (416043)
- Single Line fields now round numbers correctly when used as input to formulas. (416044)
- The Recent Documents list now displays twenty documents at once by default rather than ten. (402597)
- Resolved an issue that could cause file imports to fail with a "File not found" error when the file contains no data. (33013)
- In some cases, opening a link to a document located during a search could result in a "Search results could not be retrieved" error. This issue has been resolved. (406334)
- Resolved in an error where selecting multiple documents sometimes caused all selected documents to be locked. (411918)
- In some cases, date and date/time fields were not correctly adjusted to match the language setting. This issue has been resolved. (411192)
- Resolved an issue that could cause text fields to be resized to a size smaller than the height of a single row of text in the field. (410732)
- Copy URL now works correctly when entries are in focus. (410728)
March 1, 2023
- The document viewer could display an empty preview for certain types of EML email messages. This issue is now resolved. (414969)
- When applying a stamp annotation, the "Most Recent Stamps" list could be empty. This issue is now resolved. (415514)
February 23, 2023
Laserfiche iOS App
- The app no longer closes unexpectedly after canceling an image upload to a form and reopening the form. (414682)
- The Laserfiche document image preview is no longer blurry for some documents. (414342)
February 22, 2023
Laserfiche Android App
- The app no longer closes unexpectedly when using the camera feature from within the app. (414933)
February 17, 2023
- The option to customize the sender display name for email messages sent as part of a business process is now widely available. The option was previously available to select accounts as an advanced preview.
- Resolved a potential issue that could prevent certain character sets from displaying properly when viewing the body of an EML file format email message. (413446)
- Resolved a potential issue that could display extraneous line breaks when viewing the body of an EML file format email message. (413447)
- Resolved a potential issue where the generated image pages for certain PDF files could contain unexpected characters. (410662).
- Resolved a potential issue that could cause a "PDFPageRenderer.ConvertPageToImage returned GenericError for page x: Index was outside the bounds of the array." error message when generating image pages for certain PDF files. (411496, 411529)
- Fixed an issue that could result in a "There was an error importing 'samplefilename': File not found. Please upload the file and try again" error message when uploading an empty 0-byte file. (333013)
February 16, 2023
- In Laserfiche Bots, you can now edit the 'Open web page' URL in the Launch Application action when the action is configured to launch a web browser. (353387)
- The Laserfiche Bots Launch Application action now has a token picker for the Window Title and Window URL fields of the Update Application Information dialog . (286404)
February 15, 2023
Laserfiche iOS and Android App
- The app no longer closes unexpectedly when closing the document viewer. (406884)
- The app no longer closes unexpectedly when a user presses Add New Photo to upload an additional image. (394246)
- Pictures uploaded as an attachment to a form are now displayed in their proper zoom ratio. (403659)
- Electronic documents (without Laserfiche images) can now be viewed successfully in the app. (407457)
- Images uploaded as attachments to a form, when using the classic form designer, are now uploaded successfully. (411611)
iOS and Android:
- An "unexpected error" dialog is no longer randomly displayed when a user downloads a form offline. (412560)
- The app no longer occasionally freezes when signing into Laserfiche Cloud using SAML. (406752)
February 14, 2023
- Fixed an issue that had caused certain service tasks to become stuck. (412176, 413077)
- When copying folders, the "Copy folders only" option could sometime still include documents. This issue is now resolved. (412503)
- DocuSign configuration changes are now saved correctly. (412100)
- Fixed an issue where downloading a folder as a ZIP archive did not properly retain document or folder names that contained certain accented characters. (411638)
- The "Request a Signature with DocuSign" option is now properly available when attempting to send a document that does not contain Laserfiche image pages. (412731)
- Resolved a potential issue that could prevent certain character sets from displaying properly when viewing the subject of an email message. (410452)
- Resolved a potential issue that could cause datetime and date field values to always display in YYYY/MM/DD format. (413033)
February 7, 2023
- Fixed an issue that could potentially prevent the process designer page from loading in Safari for MacOS. (412023)
- Malformed PDFs uploaded through a form attachment and saved via a save to repository task will no longer result in a failure. (412257)
- Resolved a potential issue that could prevent the monitor page from displaying available field variables. (412278)
- Improved web browser language detection logic for determining whether to display a configured alternate template name. (410510)
- You no longer receive a "'zh-Hans' does not follow the expected format" error message when viewing the Repository Administration page when the web browser language is set to Arabic. (410952)
- Resolved a potential issue where selecting the document name could create a highlight annotation. (409605)
- Resolved a potential issue that could prevent a custom tab from displaying when configured with the "Only display in specific folders" option. (410880)
February 6, 2023
Capture Profiles (Preview)
- A new dialog automatically updates your sample documents to have more accurate text (by using our improved OCR engine).
- Fixed an issue where uploading 5 or more sample documents at a time to a new capture profile will display an error. (402178)
- Fixed an issue where deleting multiple sample documents at a time could corrupt the profile. (410620)
- 11:49 A.M. Pacific Time: Business processes now again generate images and perform text extraction when importing PDFs into repositories for the United States data center.
- 10:58 A.M. Pacific Time: Business processes now again generate images and perform text extraction when importing PDFs into repositories for the Canadian and European data centers.
February 5, 2023
- February 4, 11 P.M. Pacific Time: As a temporary measure to maintain service stability, business processes no longer generate images or perform text extraction when importing PDFs into repositories.
- Schedule Rules: Single-run timers execute as expected under all circumstances. (409388)
- The Add Text Box activity now limits opacity settings to valid values in the designer. (408338)
- Form Designer
- The field ID is now displayed in the field properties to make it easier to identify each field when configuring field rules. (397119)
- When a different value is selected in a field, dependent drop down values are now reset. (410227)
- The email service task no longer adds http:// to its "link" elements. (406201)
- A restored process no longer adds a colon to the form name. (406751)
- The save to repository task prints an embedded iframe within a form's custom HTML field. (409654)
- Added a link to open the selected lookup rule on a separate tab in classic forms. (410440)
- Fixed a misleading error message in classic forms when attempting to delete a form that is in use. (410668)
- Corrected a display issue on the manage page for macOS browsers. (411503)
- Customize the sender display name for email messages sent as part of a business process. (advanced preview)
January 27, 2023
- Fixed a potential issue that could cause a "Capacity must be positive. Parameter name : capacity" error when requesting a signature with DocuSign. (406776)
- The document viewer now properly supports saving text box annotations with a fill color set to "None." (407163)
- Resolved a potential issue that could cause the "Request Signature with DocuSign" option to not be available. (409814)
January 20, 2023
- Adding a quick search to a search form is now saved correctly.(409975)
January 19, 2023
- The process automation team role of Team Developer has been updated. This role now allows a user with only Process Automation Access rights to be added to specific team projects as a Team Developer to develop resources within those projects.
- Save to repository tasks properly overwrite files from a previous save to repository task rather than creating a duplicate. (408216)
- Importing a classic form that contains Unicode characters in field labels renders the characters as expected. (409371)
- Introduced error handling to catch and suspend rare occurrences of a save to repository task being directed to a sign-in page. (405874)
January 17, 2023
- Fixed a bug that caused save to repository tasks to suspend under special cases involving a form that contained an iframe displaying other content from the web. In rare situations, this can result in the iframe content not being fully displayed when the form is saved to the repository. (409607)
- URLs generated by the web client now include the Laserfiche Cloud account ID, allowing such document and folder links to be opened without having to manually enter the Laserfiche Cloud account ID on the sign-in screen. (409795)
January 13, 2023
- Patched an issue that was preventing access to process automation for new users. (409644)
January 12, 2023
- Improved timer reliability. (308925, 402012)
- Changed Remote Agent retention policy to disable agents older than 11.4.2208.01001 after 3 months of inactivity. (402589)
- Increased Web Request header limits and updated in Service Limits. (405143)
- Modern Form: Uploading a file no longer generates excessively sized files. (404410)
- Searching in the Start Event dialog for input parameters works as expected. (405549)
- Added safeguards to prevent a connection failure from being saved as a document. (405874)
- Fixed an issue to prevent saving a process that is missing attachment settings. (407889)
- Save to repository will now retry saving a document if a workflow moves the document before the process was completed. (408231)
- Add account ID to the default URL for user tasks. (406457)
January 10, 2023
- Fixed a potential issue that could prevent document import when the web browser's language is set to Chinese. (408011)
- Resolved an issue where the tooltip that appears when hovering over a multivalued field column in the folder browser would remain even after moving the mouse cursor away from the column. (401735)
- Service stability optimizations. (408823)
- Fixed a potential issue that could cause the Laserfiche app for mobile devices to incorrectly display field names. (408998)
- Service scalability improvements. (408483)
- Resolved a potential issue that could prevent importing of certain EML file format emails. (407395)
- The search engine update previously available in advanced preview is now widely available.
December 15, 2022
- Fixed a lookup rule failure with single-line fields on MacOS Safari browsers. (406705)
December 13, 2022
- Downloading a PDF from public portal on an iOS device when popups were blocked was unsuccessful. This issue has been resolved. (385993)
- Resolved an issue where streaming large mp3 files in public portal did not work. (394037)
- Added a more informative message for users attempting to access public portal when it's not part of their plan. (286204)
December 12, 2022
- Search engine update (advanced preview).
December 8, 2022
- Process Migration: Migrate a process from the Global project to a team project, or team project to Global.
December 7, 2022
- Fixed a potential issue where Laserfiche did not allow importing certain .MSG files with multiple attachments when choosing to save the attachments as separate documents, but not selecting the option to apply the same metadata to attachments. (404855)
- Added a more informative message when exceeding the direct share attachment size limit. (405261)
- Fixed a potential issue that could prevent certain TIFF images from being shared through direct share. (405262)
- Fixed a potential issue that could prevent certain TIFF images from being properly imported into the repository. (405849)
December 5, 2022
- Search for entries by name using the Search Repository activity.
- An issue with invalid users assigned in a user task was corrected. (402113)
- Mobile app users can now upload files to Classic Designer forms without errors. (400235)
- The form thank you page message and buttons now display correctly when a sub-process follows a message start event. (404572)
- Forms marked as public now show in all users' access lists regardless of prior restrictions. (400754)
- All variables now visible and editable when importing a process that has initially unused variables. (397883)
- Improve error messaging and handling around the workflow service task. (403117)
- Resolved a potential issue where importing or creating a document could result in a "Unknown error. " error message. (405684)
- Resolved an issue that could potentially result in a "Received bad response from the server" error message. (405723, 405526, 399395)
- Fixed a potential issue where certain Laserfiche Connector profiles could not connect to a Laserfiche Cloud repository via the web client. (403433)
- Fixed an issue involving the scrollbar for the thumbnail pane in the document viewer when viewed in Chrome. (255539)
- Fixed a display issue where the import progress dialog box could show "Creating 'undefined'" instead of "Creating 'examplefilename'" when importing certain .MSG files with multiple attachments and choosing to save the attachments as separate documents. (404897)
- Resolved a potential issue that could impact initial load times for the folder browser. (401331)
- Backend optimizations for search result load times. (399044)
- Resolved a potential timing mismatch issue when applying stamps. (399421)
- Resolved an issue that could result in the customer ID being excluded from URLs when linking to documents in email. (403845)
- For some large TIFF files, import failed with an unknown error message. This issue has been resolved. (402028)
- Resolved PDF page generation issues for some PDFs. (402120, 400728, 401038)
November 29, 2022
- Remote agents have been updated to improve logging and to fix a rare credential synching issue. (380953, 381257)
November 28, 2022
- Capture Profiles uses a new OCR engine, which provides support for capturing handwritten text as well as significantly improving accuracy for printed characters. This streamlines configuration and maintenance for existing capture processes and opens up new opportunities by supporting a wider variety of document types.
- Various bug fixes and overall performance improvements for the Capture Profile Designer. (390201) (399087) (398432)
November 15, 2022
Advanced Preview Features
- Handwriting Recognition for Invoices: Capture Profiles uses a new OCR engine, which provides support for capturing handwritten text as well as significantly improving accuracy for printed characters. This streamlines configuration and maintenance for existing capture processes and opens up new opportunities by supporting a wider variety of document types.
- Process Migration: Migrate a process from the Global project to a team project, or team project to Global.
- Performance optimizations. (403142)
- Users in the South Sudan Standard Time timezone now have access to the operational dashboard. (401668)
Process Automation Teams
- Enabled buttons to add project access for additional resources within each resource type. (402517)
- Fields in collections and tables no longer become read only after saving and resuming drafts. (398237)
November 11, 2022
- Resolved an issue that could cause a "System.ArgumentException: dimension dictionary needs 4 values" error when saving stamp annotations. (390907, 399421)
- In some cases, page generation could not be performed on certain PDF files. This issue has been resolved. (401038)
- Resolved an issue that could result in a null reference exception when previewing emails. (400964)
- Custom tabs now display correctly when the "Only display on specific templates" option is selected. (401492)
November 10, 2022
- Web Request URI now has a maximum character count of 2048. (401978)
- Fixed an issue preventing the ability to create rules which use assets. (402144)
- Fixed the multi-byte character display name page loading issue. (396556)
- In the Form Designer, you can now format time values without seconds. Additionally, you can now use tokens to set default values for number, currency, time, and date fields.
- Fixed an error when using Firefox for viewing the manage page (400450)
- Updated the documentation for the SUMIF function example. (397290)
- Fixed the "South Sudan Standard Time" timezone handling issue. (400568)
- Fixed the in-progress task display time setting issue. (400245)
- Added a mechanism to restart completed or terminated instances. (395024)
- Data Sources and Data Queries can now be created and configured within team projects.
- Capture profiles can now recognize handwritten text and has improved OCR accuracy for printed text. This feature will be gradually rolled out to customers over the next few weeks.
- Resolved an issue where capture profiles were timing out on documents with a large number of pages.(400251)
- Various bug fixes and overall performance improvements for the Run Capture Profile Workflow activity. (396563) (399566) (399149) (399093)
- Resolved an issue that could result in a "Current request could not be performed because there are too many existing operations running " error when previewing documents from a set of search results. (398112)
- In some cases, DocuSign integration settings were erroneously restored to the default settings. This issue has been resolved. (397367)
- Resolved an issue that could cause transcription to fail for some videos. (39848)
- Resolved an issue that could cause validation errors when setting dynamic field values for some lookup tables. (397207)
- Resolved an issue that could result in some documents failing to import. (400305, 400609)
November 1, 2022
Account Control Service
- Newly created Just-in-Time or SCIM users now have their emails verified by default. (399611)
- Signing in no longer fails when the browser locale is set to a value without localized strings. (400452)
October 26, 2022
- Fixed a rare issue where a workflow service task would not leave the "in progress" state. (400020)
October 24, 2022
- Users can now re-use a form name of a deleted form. (398598)
- Multiple attachments and using a token outside of a collection no longer causes any issues. (399209)
- Fixed an issue with starting rule conditions that generated an error message. (398624)
- Unselecting "Exclude Process Automation User" in starting events no longer changes back to selected. (398625)
October 18, 2022
Resolved an issue that could prevent changes to DocuSign integration settings from being applied immediately. (398466)
October 13, 2022
- Removed image OCR and PDF indexing from initial processing when saving a form in order to improve performance. (397550)
- Fixed an issue with auto-complete triggers occasionally causing form submission errors when using lookup tables. (398063)
- The list of recent documents can now be viewed by participant users. (393994)
Account Control Service
- In some cases, the link sent to new customers to verify their email address is invalid. This issue has been resolved and the verification links no longer expire too early. (397547)
- Remapping a capture profile during a workflow import now successfully updates the output parameters. (393384)
- Barcode zones in capture profiles no longer have an intermittent issue where the barcode value is read incorrectly. (394778)
- In rare cases, certain documents used in a capture profile and workflow cause issues with the OCR engine. Instead of the workflow failing and retrying the document continuously, the workflow will return partial results from the processed document. (396570)
- When accessing Process Automation via the Laserfiche app, a new All option is now available in the drop-down list to view all forms the user has access to. Users with participant licenses will not see the All option, but will still see the full list of forms they have access to by default. (396145)
- Fixed a form thumbnail mismatch on the dashboard when a user type changed. (396271)
- Deleting a field option in a table can no longer cause the table to disappear. (396639)
- Saving forms with collections containing a date element and file upload element, and applying that date to metadata, no longer result in errors. (396796)
- Occasional misaligned text in the body of HTML notification emails has been resolved. (397366)
- Forms Designer:
- UI updates related to switching the default editor from the Classic Designer to the Form Designer. (397854, 396307)
- Made the page-selector drop-down auto-size for long page names in the Form Designer. (361287)
- Fixed several minor issues that in combination caused delays in the processing of some workflows. (394949, 396570, 397398)
September 22, 2022
- Corrected an issue causing save to repository task suspensions after a user task is interrupted. (394989)
- Limited the display name stored in analytics to 128 characters to match the max size allowed in the tables. (395209)
- Prevented forms text inputs for sequence flow names from auto-filling with the web browsers saved user name for the site by default. (395220)
- Updated Task Module error handling. (395379)
September 15, 2022
- Correct search results are now returned when performing a syntax search for a range of entry IDs. (386023)
- Resolved an issue that could cause field values to be unexpectedly reordered if they are not yet assigned to any entries. (394775)
- Multiple failed sign in events will no longer be created for the user LfsAuditlogDelete. (394905)
- In some cases, fields previously included in a template and then removed will be erroneously added to documents when assigning that template. (395615)
- Addressed a general database error  that could occur in some cases when deleting a field. (395124)
September 12, 2022
- Instances will no longer intermittently get stuck waiting for a completed workflow. (394032)
- Variables on imported classic forms now properly load the variable list in all regions. (394343)
- Prevented a minor possibility of an instance being mistakenly marked completed after a specific combination of a task timeout and a save to repository task interaction. (394950)
- The Solution Marketplace has been updated with icons to show the organization that submitted the solution. Laserfiche-created solutions have an icon showing the solution’s category.
- The complexity ranking was removed from the Solution Marketplace and replaced with a list of the components included in each solution.
- Read only date time fields no longer being cleared. (392706)
- Fixed an issue with form designer field calculations within a table. (391952)
- Date time fields in the form designer now properly filled when receiving values from a workflow. (388981)
August 15, 2022
- Resolved a potential issue that could prevent form submissions involving date fields with date formats that require leading zeros. The issue could affect forms built with the Forms designer. (387981)
- Auditing of "stop instance" actions in the instance history.
- For improved accessibility compliance, the Form Designer now uses a data-col attribute rather than an id attribute for object identification of fields within repeatable container elements like a table or collection.
- Stability enhancements for remote agent authentication. Previously, there was a potential issue where a remote agent's credentials could be invalidated, necessitating reinstallation of the local agent.(381257)
- Addressed the following issues:
- Upgraded the PDF service to version 11.2 to address extraction errors. (385106)
- Fixed an issue that prevented viewing details of a terminated instance. (387701)
- User task data can now be downloaded by any authorized user, rather than only the assigned user. (387995)
July 21, 2022
- Added the ability to set the signature image size on a form to allow for long signatures.
- Addressed the following issues:
- Fixed the ability to scroll a read-only multi-line field. (384292)
- Fixed the ability to save a modern form with an address field that was imported from self-hosted Forms. (386626)
- Adjusted the orientation for saved form pages to use landscape by default when the width is over 800px. (387845)
- Monitor page now displays selected lookup values correctly for in-progress processes. (386877)
- The Sign button for a Signature field in a collection is now enabled. (387639)
July 13, 2022
Addressed the following issues:
- Web request rule statistics missing information. (386279)
- Unable to start processes in Developer Mode. (385925, 385718)
- Issue with accessing task data on the Operational Dashboard as an analyst. (385901, 385718)
- Fixed an error message that was incorrect. (385895, 385718)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent suggested values from populating in dynamic fields when creating searches. (386417)
July 12, 2022
Addressed an issue with saving lookup table query rules. (386237)
- Users are now notified to update their bookmarks if they use a deprecated Capture Profile URL. (343542)
- Capture Profiles browser tabs have been updated to indicate where the user is located within Process Automation. For example, if a specific capture profile is open, the tab will display Capture Profile Designer - Profile Name. (381022)
- When creating a new capture profile, the user will be notified if there's a name conflict in real time instead of encountering an error after clicking the Create button. (382455)
- Capture profiles now show character counters below the Name and Description boxes when creating a new capture profile. (382142)
- Addressed issues with generating pages from specific PDF scenarios. (30130, 30132, 30133, 30137, 30142, 30180, 52819, 54305, 73161, 103992, 165933, 170512, 221480, 228884, 237390, 279755, 300095, 329254, 352371, 359043, 371797,378918)
- Resolved an issue that could result in a "Volume not found. " error for some repositories. (381972)
- Performing certain date searches resulted in a "A syntax error was encountered while processing the search or query statement. " error. This issue has been resolved. (383964)
- Resolved an issue that could cause an incorrect "The document is already checked out" error when uploading a file as a new version. (333131)
- In some cases, after a password was set when sending documents via email, subsequent documents sent via email would also be password-protected even if the option was not selected. This issue has been resolved. (373821)
- Resolved issues that could prevent the Next and Previous buttons from functioning in the document viewer, or that could result in documents being skipped when using these buttons. (377165, 380635)
- Adding date/time fields to documents while using Chrome browsers with the primary browser language set to English (UK) no longer results in a "Date/time fields must be in the format dd/MM/y, HH:mm" error. (381736)
- In some cases, importing documents while using Chrome browsers with the primary browser language set to English (UK) resulted in a "An error occurred on metadata save (The territory argument must be a 2-letter ISO-3166 country code. Parameter name: territory)" error. This issue has been resolved. (381738)
- Context hits in document viewer search are now correctly highlighted. (370401)
- Keyboard commands can now be used to navigate between radio buttons in dialog boxes. (364747)
June 16, 2022
- Toolbar buttons are now properly visible when browsing Files in the Data Management page. (382604)
- External process developers are no longer prevented from viewing formula rules. (373490)
- Business Processes
- Certain submitted forms did not properly record the time part in datetime fields. This issue is resolved. (380632)
- The YEARFRAC formula now properly returns 0 for certain date ranges. (381095)
- The WEEKDAY and TIMEVALUE formulas now properly support date parameters as string. (381105, 381120)
- File set field security updates. (376469, 379968)
- In rare circumstances, missed signal catch events could result in duplicate user tasks. This issue is resolved. (381058)
- In some cases, using the Next and Previous buttons to navigate between documents in the document viewer would cause entries to be skipped, or the buttons would become disabled. This issue has been resolved. (377692, 374920)
June 6, 2022
- Added the ability to terminate multiple workflows from the workflow Monitoring page.
- Several bug fixes, including the following:
- Corrected the formating of links within generated emails. (377662)
- Restored the ability to edit variables when the process is within a team. (378954)
Application connection integrations now support generic API querying, allowing for a much broader range of integration possibilities when making calls to Salesforce, Redtail, Dynamics, and Ellucian Ethos during Business Processes.
In the specific case of Ellucian Ethos, the application connection updates add support for integrations with Colleague and Banner Finance in addition to Banner. Utilizing a web request rule based on the application connection, the integration enables you to:
- Lookup Ellucian Colleague data on a form.
- Send data into Ellucian Colleague from a business process.
- Interact with Ellucian Colleague data in a workflow process.
June 2, 2022
- M4A files can now be streamed in the document viewer. (376028)
- In some cases, users would observe a significant delay in annotations loading when viewed in the preview pane. This issue has been resolved. (37083)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent large documents with many versions from opening correctly. (376269)
- The Previous Document and Next Document buttons now perform correctly for documents opened from search results. (374920)
- Resolved an issue that could prevent date fields from being correctly set when the browser language was set to French. (377305)
- In some cases, PDFs with Asian fonts would not correctly display the text. This issue has been resolved. (377497)
- Resolved an issue that could result in users encountering a timeout when sending documents via the DocuSign integration. (378526)
June 1, 2022
- New solution templates include processes for collecting information related to the federal assistance program as well as an invoice review and payment solution that makes use of smart invoice capture.
- You can now contribute to the Solution Marketplace by submitting your own solutions. From the marketplace, click the Submit a Solution button. You can upload your solution directly from this form and a Laserfiche Solution Marketplace team member will reach out to guide you through the review process and help launch your solution. Learn more.
Account Control Services
- The Home option is now available from the drop-down list of applications when setting the default application under My Account. (376445)
- The Show developer options checkbox is no longer displayed for provisional accounts. (375910)
- A message asking users to remove or disable users when there are no users available for creation has been removed. (372820)
- A message notifying users that the password requirements were not met is now successfully displayed when creating or editing a user. (372820)
- When using a deprecated URL for the Capture Profile Designer, users will be notified and asked to update their bookmarks.
- Bugs fixed
- In the Capture Profile Designer, a prompt now appears when a user makes a change and navigates away without saving. (378328)
- Changing the name of a profile that is part of a Capture Profile Group is now updated after refreshing the group. (375281)
- Capture Profile Groups cannot be published unless they contain at least one capture profile. (375282)
May 19, 2022
- Apostrophes in display names no longer prevent access to the home/documents or home/reports pages. (377362)
- Multipage PDF files display correctly in a document merge rule. (377871)
May 11, 2022
- Corrected an issue with importing repository files to a fileset. (373049)
- Corrected an issue with checkbox value validation. (376494)
May 5, 2022
- Security updates and performance and stability enhancements. (340487, 366043, 373594)
- The Entry Access Rights dialog box can now be opened from the document viewer as well as the folder browser. (328842)
- When a user removes all pages from an existing document, they will be prompted to decide whether to delete the document. (29179)
- Resolved an issue that could cause very large PDFs to fail to import with a "Trailer not found" error. (30148)
- Focus is now correctly retained on the document viewer search bar when context hits are displayed. (352998)
- Corrected an issue that could result in a multivalue field returning an incorrect range of values when performing a "between values" search. (368327)
- Resolved translation issues with certain strings in Spanish and Portuguese (Brazilian). (368440, 374544)
- The select/deselect all option in direct share now functions correctly. (368976)
- Import new version now no longer incorrectly permits you to upload multiple files. (370545)
- Resolved an issue that could cause a "Hexadecimal value 0x0B is an invalid character" error when importing some PDFs. (372817)
- Improved accessibility for lists in the import dialog box. (373654)
- The root folder cannot be shared via email or direct share. (372255)
- Text files generated solely for searchability are no longer exported when exporting a folder. (372169)
- Security updates and performance and stability enhancements. (373995, 373996, 373999, 374000, 374001, 374002, 374368)
- Resolved an issue that caused incorrect links to help files. (354321)
- Search forms incorrectly displayed ampersands (&) using an ampersand encoding (&). This issue has been resolved. (370692)
Process Automation (including Business Process and Workflow)
- Security updates and performance and stability enhancements. (375726, 375038, 374324, 374012, 373820, 373815, 373595, 373326, 373113, 372659, 371960, 371896, 369678, 346338, 308431)
- Resolved an issue causing an empty teams list to be displayed when a user with a participant or community license reassigned a task. (375328)
- Corrected faulty "Timer Boundary Event" trigger times after a version update with "wait for condition" and "repeat timer" triggers. (375133)
- Improved handling when attempting to publish possibly corrupt processes. (374925)
- Resolved an issue where a suspended "save to repository" task was unable to display error details in the "Monitor" page. (370933)
May 2, 2022
- The "Profile in Groups" column will now load when opening a partially configured capture profile group. (357392)
- Several issues with zone focus were fixed, including an issue with dragging a zone immediately after selecting it. (373671)
- You can now save changes to the built-in Invoices profile successfully. (372637)
- Capture profile text zone tokens that are produced by the Run Capture Profile activity in Workflow now indicate they are multivalued in the token editor. (373799)
- Capture profiles cannot be published unless they have at least one zone configured. (374943)
- Project names must be unique across the cloud account, once a team uses a project name, no other team may use the same project name. (364300)
- Imported business processes do not correctly verify access to required resources. (372864)
April 4, 2022
- The dialog to sign back into Capture Profiles when a session has expired (or when another user signs in) is now synonymous with the dialog that is presented to users in the rest of Process Automation.
- The prompt to add a zone to a sample document has been moved to the Zones pane to be less obtrusive.
- If a capture profile, capture profile group, or smart invoice profile has not been published, a "Draft" label will appear next to its name to make it easily detectable.
- The Capture Profiles Group user interface has been updated to be more intuitive to users.
- Bugs fixed:
- Configuring and saving changes to the default smart invoice profile that comes with Capture Profiles fails with an error. However, the workaround is to create a new smart invoice profile if you need to configure it. (372637)
- When switching between sample documents with different numbers of pages, users now receive a warning when clicking on a zone on a nonexistent page. (352776)
- Switching between sample documents that contain zones on pages that don't exist in the new sample document no longer fails. (352953)
- The Capture Profile Designer now prompts the user to sign back in after the session times out. (357387)
- The zone configuration box now stays adjacent to a zone that is dragged near the top of a page. (362921)
- The "Current document has no pages" message is no longer sometimes displayed when opening a capture profile that contains a sample document with lots of pages. (362921)
- The "Add a sample document" message is no longer sometimes displayed when opening a capture profile that contains a sample document with lots of pages.(362923)
- When changing the name or description of a capture profile, the changes are no longer applied until you click the Save toolbar button. (355038)
- Users can now use the DEL hotkey to delete zones. (368956)
- Renaming a capture profile, then reverting to its original name, no longer displays a validation error. (369640)
- The profile group zones page no longer takes an extended period of time to recalculate zones when profiles are added and removed from a profile group. (371796)
March 31, 2022
- The URL for solution templates now includes the template name for easy linking.
- Filtering solution templates by industry has been improved.
- Solution template images can now only be viewed within the product and not from the marketplace.
March 10, 2022
- The sign-in dialog box is no longer displayed again when scanned documents are being stored to a repository using the web client and Laserfiche Cloud. (362638)
- Using a custom URL now successfully launches Windows desktop scanning. (359236)
January 24, 2022
The Solution Marketplace at marketplace.laserfiche.com has been updated to provide direct links to solution templates in Laserfiche Process Automation.
- The link to videos on the process automation landing page now correctly links to the videos page in the documentation. (357197)
- Ability to get/set field values.
- Ability to check for errors on submission
- Ability to search for fields
- Events for field changes and field blur.
Smart Invoice Profiles
- Smart Invoice Profiles can now capture handwritten text from invoices based on the default fields recognized by Smart Invoice Profiles.
Account Control Services
- A new Okta System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) integration allows user changes in Okta to be automatically updated in Laserfiche Cloud Account Administration.
December 9, 2021
- Having "Save Password" enabled in Edge no longer causes the "Assigned to" username to vanish. (349257)
- Deleting classic forms from a process now succeeds rather than failing silently. (349530)
- Editing settings for filesets no longer causes the browser to become unresponsive. (355426)
- Fixed a missing data in submitted instances issue. (355492)
- Read-only fields now support calculations. (355883)
- Fixed an issue with printing form data with wide forms, printing now defaults to landscape for wide forms. (347364)
November 16, 2021
Process Automation - Teams - Fixed an issue causing nothing to appear to happen when clicking the "find user" button.
November 8, 2021
- Business Processes
- Added the ability to perform direct approval actions through email notification links.
- Added the ability to recover deleted processes or instances from the deleted tab on the business process manage page.
- Bugs Fixed:
- Form submissions no longer have an extra row in a collection when a lookup clears and then populates data in the row. (346644)
- Adding a row with a read-only field no longer causes a formula error. (346934)
- Lookup tables or collections now are populated correctly when a range of rows is set if you add and then delete a row. (346771)
October 29, 2021
- Laserfiche Mobile
- Added a Syncing message indicating that a form, draft, or task is still syncing, making it easier to see the item is still syncing.
- Offline is now appended to the title of open forms, tasks, and drafts that are offline, making it easier to see when you are working offline.
- Bugs Fixed:
- The web client search syntax now works correctly in the Laserfiche app. (255876)
- In the Windows app, after sorting the task inbox by teams, the app no longer closes unexpectedly and the Tasks tab is no longer inoperable after relaunching the app. (277418)
- In the Windows app, the app no longer closes unexpectedly when uploading a file to a form via the Upload from Repository option. (320043)
- Business Processes
- Work schedules: Processes can now be associated with a work schedule. Work schedules provide organizations the ability to set custom work hours (useful with calculations involving time such as timer events.) This will cause the "exclude weekends" setting in time based configurations with business processes to be deprecated - editing an existing process will require updating it to use the new features.
- Bulk direct actions in the inbox: This release introduces the ability to perform bulk direct approval type actions on tasks in the inbox. Users can now bulk process actions on matching tasks in the inbox including approve, submit, reject, etc.
- Bugs fixed:
- Rules Service Task no longer suspends when using a data query rule with a numeric input. (332098)
- Trying to download a file that was just uploaded to a private form no longer fails. (343979)
- PDF Page Generation Options: In the web client, you can now specify what type of PDF you’re importing when generating pages. This allows you to optimize page generation for the best balance of quality and size depending on the contents of the original document: black and white text document, standard color document, or high-quality color document. You can specify the type of the original PDF at the time of import, and you can also set a default document type in Options.
- Laserfiche API
- OAuth 2.0 Support for Laserfiche API: Develop more robust connections with third-party apps via support for the industry standard OAuth authorization protocol.
September 2, 2021
- Business Process Improvements:
- Added project based filtering for survey experience on the home page.
- Added lookups with file sets.
- Public form file upload security enhancements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
August 9, 2021
- Business Processes Improvements:
- Added support for file sets in the new form designer.
- New digital reopening solution templates available including:
- Inventory tracking and equipment request
- Return to work questionnaire
- COVID-19 time-off request
- Work from home experience survey
- Daily employee symptom report
- Fixed an issue where data query rules using number inputs failed.
- Fixed submission failure issues in read-only calculations within a table.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Integrations Improvements:
- Added the ability to configure an API Limit for Application Connections.
- Added support for bell and email notifications for Application Connections:
- Trigger notification when an application connection status changes.
- Trigger notification when the current number of API calls for an application connection reaches 80% or 100% of the configured API limit.
- Minor enhancements to the Application Connection API usage display.
- Added action tables for Ellucian connections.
- Several bug fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes within Process Automation.
August 6, 2021
- Fixed a public form conversion issue.
July 22, 2021
- Updated remote agent rules to add multi-value input parameter support in scripting rules, the x-www-form-urlencoded content type for web request rules, and the file download feature for web request rules.
July 8, 2021
- Added the ability to control file set types, limits, and statuses with lookup rules in business processes.
- Added the ability to convert forms to the new format from the classic form designer.
- Added a survey dashboard on the home page for easy access to create and manage surveys.
- Added the ability to print a form at any time.
- Fixed an issue where the form save button would remain disabled after certain types of changes were made to a form in the classic designer. (324985)
- Corrected an issue preventing managers from adding a leading zero to decimal values in the business process variable management dialog. (315756)
- Fixed submission issues when skipping pages on a form that contain read-only and required fields with field rules. (329732)
July 7, 2021
Fixed an issue in the Laserfiche Integration with Microsoft Teams where the Laserfiche welcome message was being sent each time a new user was added to a conversation that included the Laserfiche bot.
June 11, 2021
- Fixed issues where the Laserfiche Scanning connection times out.
June 8, 2021
- Fixed various issues with navigating to and interacting with files in the Laserfiche Integration with Microsoft Teams.
June 4, 2021
Business Processes Improvements:
- Users can now print a form from any user task, form, or survey.
- Improved error handling during image generation.
- Fixed an issue where deleted table rows are not fully cleared if there are many read-only formulas involved. (319307)
- Improved performance of read-only calculations. (320567)
- Fixed an issue that caused intermittent suspensions when an error was empty, now retries. (322089)
- Fixed an issue with the new form designer using concatenate() to display variables in a read-only field. (217317, 322106, 324165)
- Fixed an issue where a drop-down field in a collection or table would not be filled correctly when populated by a lookup rule and the "as new rows" option is set. (318304)
- Fixed an issue where attempting to open attachments to an assigned task generated an empty json file. (323874)
- Fixed an issue where a lookup trigger that is replaced by another lookup trigger can result in failed a submission. (324447)
May 10, 2021
- Fixed issues where the Laserfiche Integration with Microsoft Teams did not work well with popped out Microsoft Teams windows.
- Fixed an issue correcting focus location when loading business process.
- Fixed a screen reading issue to allow error messages to be read with screen reader.
- Fixed an issue when saving a classic form to the repository, where the image has the first field on the form highlighted.
- Now able to submit forms when using reCAPTCHA and file sets.
- Fixed a number of small bugs in business processes.
April 28, 2021
- Fixed issue where PDFs uploaded as sample documents in the Capture Profile Designer resulted in unusually low quality OCR.
April 8, 2021
March 29, 2021
- Capture profiles has been enhanced to make it even easier to create and work with sample documents. Users can easily switch sample documents when configuring and testing profiles. They can also use PDFs as sample documents and can now test a subset of documents.
March 17, 2021
- Fixed business process issues including renaming a form with special characters, saving a form after uploading a file, and suspended processes related to file uploads.
March 9, 2021
- Added the ability for users to save drafts in business process public forms.
- Added the ability to populate form fields from URL parameters.
- Enhanced the application connection experience and added support for additional object types for integrations.
- Updates to lookup tables, including recognizing user customizations.
February 24, 2021
- Improved support for accessibility features within Business Processes.
February 4, 2021
- Enhanced the surveys experience for both users and administrators.
- Fixed several bugs related to the survey results page.
January 13, 2021
- Updated messaging on "test" forms for clarity.
January 8, 2021
November 5, 2020
- Release Notes for Laserfiche Cloud 2020.4.1<![CDATA[ ]]>
October 26, 2020
- All accounts are now able to view the Invoices smart profile in the list of capture profiles and try out Smart Invoice Capture within the capture profile designer. Using Smart Invoice Capture within a workflow still requires purchase of the Smart Invoice Capture add-on.
October 21, 2020
- In Workflow, fixed several issues with the Search Repository Activity to correctly handle special characters in the Template name and Field name conditions, to correctly return valid results that have no pages in the record, and to apply validation to the result limit selection.
- In Business Processes, importing lookup rules with versions are now handled correctly.
- Capture Profiles now correctly handle a TIFF image used as a sample page.
October 15, 2020
- Laserfiche Bots has a redesigned action history that lets you see token and parameter values for bot instances. You can also quickly switch between different instances’ action histories making it easier to reference instance details and troubleshoot your bots.
- The Laserfiche Bots Monitor page has also been updated to include history and parameter information.
October 8, 2020
August 13, 2020
- Process automation lookup tables can now be used as a data source for Laserfiche templates and fields when configuring dynamic fields. Dynamic Fields are fields where one field value determines what values are available in other fields in the same template.
- You can now optimize the Dedicated Bot Remote Agent workers and queues by labeling them with specific capabilities. Capabilities allow you to pair specific bots to specific workers and queues.
August 5, 2020
- Improved process automation database performance.
- Fixed an issue in process automation where users were unable to access the site after a system update if the timing was right. (256844)
- Fixed a business process issue preventing the approval of a form when it was read only and there are hidden required radio button fields. (256676)
- Fixed a business process issue where the manage page would not load under certain circumstances due to a .js file load sync issue. (257816)
- Corrected an issue where deleting a form from a business process didn't actually delete the form. (257673)
- Fixed a business process issue where a lookup value that triggers new collection data not being retained. (256368)
- Improved a workflow error message for failed emails from an Email Activity. (256595)
- Corrected a large file fails to email from workflow issue. (249688)
July 31, 2020
Updated workflow for better performance and scalability.
July 10, 2020
June 29, 2020
Improved the performance of Smart Invoice Capture profile. (251361)
June 15, 2020
Customers who use the Smart Invoice Capture profile will have updated models with improved overall performance. (250064)
June 3, 2020
- Improved the performance of business processes. (232952)
- Added custom themes for Surveys. (230440)
- Various bug fixes across the platform.
June 1, 2020
- Improved performance in the Laserfiche Mobile app. (247416)
- An increase in memory has improved the Laserfiche Mobile app speed when using Laserfiche Forms in the app. (247414)
May 21, 2020
- Fixed an issue with Workflow failing to retrieve values from the Run Capture Profile activity when it's configured to use auto-classification. (243477)
- Customers who use the smart invoice capture will have updated models with improved overall performance. (245768)
May 20, 2020
Fixes in the Laserfiche app
- Laserfiche Forms are now successfully displayed for Laserfiche Cloud customers in the mobile app. (238145)
- You can now fully view Word documents in Laserfiche Cloud using the mobile app. (241775) (241775)
May 11, 2020
Improvements within business processes:
- Improved support and performance for large (10k+) user accounts.
- Updated to allow asynchronous processing, reduced connections, and added a thank you page after instance creation.
- Made reCAPTCHA optional for public submissions.
- Added support for array by array lookup behavior.
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes for usability, reliability and performance.
Improvements within integrations:
- Localization updates for Execute Application Action workflow activity.
Improvements in internal analytics.
Incremental scalability improvements for capture profiles (243153).
Resolved potential PDF upload issue with the Laserfiche Mobile app. (242171, 240222)
May 7, 2020
Miscellaneous fixes in the Repository service.
- You no longer receive a "Could not move "<document name>". Entry not found. " error message when moving documents into a blind drop box. (215542)
- In certain situations, search results for a specific cutoff instruction could include documents within a record folder that had been manually assigned a different cutoff instruction. This issue is now resolved. (237234)
- Stability improvement for volume exports. (242348)
- Improved search performance for certain searches involving multiple search types that could generate intermediate result sets. (241212)
April 30, 2020
Internal service monitoring improvements for Capture Profiles. (241157)
April 28, 20202
Internal service monitoring improvements for forms via the mobile app. (240555)
April 27, 2020
Infrastructure updates for performance and stability. (240361)
April 23, 2020
April 22, 2020
Improved response times of audit reports under high load conditions. (238350)
April 20, 2020
- Audit reporting performance improvement. (237692)
- Search engine stability improvements.(232708, 232727, 233951)
- Customers who use the smart invoice capture will have updated models with improved overall performance. (237954)
April 17, 2020
Users are now able to view a form successfully in Process Automation using the Laserfiche app. (237955)
April 15, 2020
You no longer receive a ": The word locations data is in an invalid format." error message when exporting generated image pages that contain an image annotation. (237100)
April 9, 2020
Improvements with Laserfiche Bots:
- A new RPA package is available for download. This package, when installed on a user's workstation, allows bots to be run via a remote agent in unattended mode.
- Many other small improvements including minor styling updates and bug fixes.
Improvements to Capture Profiles
- When using pattern matching to find a text anchor, the regular expression menu's submenus no longer close when you hover over them. (215326)
- A tooltip has now been added to indicate that only the first page of a multi-page tiff will be used as a sample page when creating a capture profile or test document. (211913)
- The Edit, Delete, and Download buttons are no longer visible when viewing deleted profiles. (215315)
- You can no longer use checkboxes select multiple deleted capture profiles (because there are no actions available for them). (230175)
- The Edit, Delete, and Export buttons are no longer visible when no profiles are selected. (230100)
- The removal of duplicate and extraneous API calls has improved performance. (221812)
March 18, 2020
- General capture stability enhancements. (231499)
- Customers who use the Smart Invoice Capture will have updated models with improved overall performance. (231656)
March 11, 2020
The Capture Profile Designer page load times have been improved (216047).
March 6, 2020
Improvements within business processes:
- Made significant improvements to the PDF image generation service including:
- More reliable PDF generation
- Better error handling when PDF generation fails
- Faster PDF generation for forms with tables and/or collections
- Updated the JQuery and JQuery UI libraries to v3.3.1.
- Updated the Angular.js library to 1.7.9.
- Removed the option to download a process image in .bmp format.
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes for usability, reliability and performance.
February 24, 2020
Customers who use the Smart Invoice Capture will have updated models with improved overall performance. (227228)
February 5, 2020
Confidence values returned with capture results are more reflective of expected accuracy. (225433)
February 3, 2020
- General improvements to PDF image generation to resolve intermittent issues when:
- Forms are saved to the repository
- Email service tasks are sent with forms attached
- User tasks emails are sent with forms attached.
- The survey notification email now directly links to the survey results tab.
- Field rules triggered by radio buttons now work correctly on user tasks.
January 16, 2020
- The bot local tool now upgrades and launches successfully from the bot designer. (217901).
- New invoice capture profile added.
January 13, 2020
Fixed issues with looping Invoke Workflow activities and retrying timers.
January 9, 2020